Slider

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

the world is moving too fast. 

my family often say i have a posture of a 70 year old and move like a slug. my friends told me my hands are jelly hands. i can't run. i learn slow. i read slow. i walk slow. i bathe slow. i eat slow. and most importantly i'm always tired, even when i chugged 1 can of energy drink and 2 cups of black coffee.

what's wrong with being slow. y'all moving too fast and you're gonna die of heart attack at 45. you're always anxious because you want to have master degree by 23, a great career by 25, and a happy lovely family by 27. that's just cause you have a cheetah life. i don't have cheetah life. i have sloth life.

if i get master degree at 50, a career by 60, and get married on my death bed what's wrong with that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment