Slider

Monday, June 26, 2023

Dancing Last Sunday 25/6/2023

Sunday 25/6/2023

I danced with CHR. 3 weeks ago he was visiting the company as the IT guy. Last night I got to dance bachata with him lol. 

I also saw MR in that place of course. Things have been awkward between us since I drank vodka and drunk-texted him. I don't have dignity I know... I should probably stop drinking. I mean I was clean from alcohol, until that day.

MR asked me where I went yesterday and how I was doing. But he didn't ask me to dance. He danced with a chinese-indo girl with sparkly gold heels, red crop top, orange skin-tight skirt with slit that showed her white thighs--she has everything I don't. 

I'm sad sometimes, because I'm unwanted, and just feel ugly. I absolutely hate my body, especially my legs. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment